The Mobile Marlay
In Ireland the “Fish & Chips Van” is a staple of many a town center, sporting event and usually found near the lively pubs at closing time. Many will agree that there’s not much better than a good feed of fantastic Guinness battered fresh Cod and hand cut perfectly fried Chips after a few pints! We figured that getting The Marlay House “mobile” and sharing our dedication to great Fish & Chips outside the City of Decatur was a great way forward. It just so happens that this has coincided with the incredible energy surrounding the whole “Street Food” movement in and around Atlanta.
You will find us at the growing number of street food events in Midtown and Downtown. You can hire us for special events and catering. We will be at various events and festivals all over the metro Atlanta and the South East.
If you like you can invite us to your business or office building and we can help make your Friday lunch or a hump day Wednesday all that more enjoyable!
Follow us on Twitter @themobilemarlay and on Facebook “The Mobile Marlay” for
regular updates. Email us here firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to book us!
- Eating: Food Trucks at East Decatur Station | Decatur Squared
- Food Truck Wednesdays’ April Line-up | The Stove Works
- This weekend…. | Corn And Grits
- Atlanta Food Truck Park | Let's Do Lunch, Atlanta!
- What Do Foodies Do on Saturday? |
- FALL 2012 DINING GUIDE: A Dozen Top Food Trucks | Food and More with John Kessler
- What’s on the Menu: Chamblee Food Truck Friday
Comments are closed.